In Brisbane, Chinese acupuncture is becoming a go-to solution for every rising medical concern. Known as vital component of the traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture requires no ingestion of hefty medication or surgical processes.
Acupuncture that has made it this far from its original birthplace is now practiced all over the world.
To provide immediate and trusted treatment to number of health issues, acupuncturists are incorporating acupuncture with various herbal medicines, tai chi, qi gong, massage therapy, and several other treatments.
When it comes to the benefits of this 2,500-year-old ancient Chinese medicine, it meets no end. This therapy releases the blocked ‘qi’ inside the body and encourages its functionality by allowing it to heal much faster.
Furthermore, the medical industry has found out that acupuncture has a positive effect on the nervous system, immune system, cardiovascular system and digestive system by stimulating them.
It’s this stimulation that causes our body to overcome pains, disturbed sleeping patterns and several other growing health concerns.
Acupuncture contains some interesting facts that many of us might not have known. After all these years, still managing to be among the best medicines in the world, let’s see what benefits acupuncture has:
- Originally, acupuncture was performed using stones, bamboo and bones, because there were no steel needles available back then. Sometimes, it boggles one’s mind to think of how ancient Chinese people managed to cut bamboo needles this thin, similar to the needles that are used now. The thickness of the needles used in acupuncture is about the thickness of a strand of human hair.
- Acupuncturists examine the state of your health by feeling your pulse and inspecting your tongue. Doing this, they get a rough idea of what their course of treatment is going to be.
- Acupuncturists who are licensed to practice have to attend a 3–4 year acupuncture graduate program that includes over 2000+ internship hours. Doing this, they get a chance to maintain their license, while continuing their education.
- Even though it seems it does, acupuncture does not hurt at all.
- Acupuncture is done through different ways. Some of these ways might seem odd, but because the Chinese medicine has been evolving all these years, acupuncture has been subjected to various cultural, political and scientific changes.
- Each person has a different acupuncture point, even if they’re there to get treated for the same medical condition.
Acupuncture is that one technique that has absolutely no side-effects! Book your appointment with our acupuncture experts in Brisbane and get an all-in-one solution to your medical issue.